Saturday, February 24, 2018

RMOUG 18 Slide Decks - Now Available

Hi everybody,

This week I attended the RMOUG (Rocky Mountain Oracle User Group) conference in Denver, Colorado. It was my first time attending RMOUG and I must say that although it's not a very big event (I think around 350 attendees), I was very impressed by the quality of the event and the great content which was presented by very good speakers. I highly recommend it to anybody who considers attending next year's RMOUG. It's a great place to network, learn, and have fun.

I presented 2 sessions. The slide decks are now available:


I'd like to thank everybody who attended my sessions! Hope to see you again next year.


5 comments:

  1. Good Post! Thank you so much for sharing this pretty post, it was so good to read and useful to improve my knowledge as updated one, keep blogging…Oracle Training in Chennai
    Oracle Training Institute in Chennai



    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very interesting; you are a very skilled blogger. I have shared your website in my social networks! A very nice guide. I will definitely follow these tips. Thank you for sharing such detailed article. Oracle Training in Chennai | Oracle Training Institute in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Site, The Course were so simple and easy to understand. I would surely recommend it to others who are also looking to learn SQL Course for Development.

    The Complete Oracle SQL Course for Beginners Actual cost of this course is 9,999/- But now Kuncham Software Solutions Pvt ltd is giving you Free access. Limited period offer Hurry-up Enroll Now at Udemy.


    Signup and Learn/Download the entire Course

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. Really interesting article
    oracle training

    ReplyDelete